понедельник, 11 августа 2008 г.

I am Georgian



I am Georgian, originally uploaded by leluchi.

STOP RUSSIA!!!

A large-scale military aggression is taking place against Georgia. Over the past days, Russia has been bombing my country.
We are in the state of war.
Future and Freedom of our homeland is under the great threat and we will not give up its territories, its freedom unity and sovereignty. We are not afraid of bombs and military attacks-we are defending our homes.
May God save our country and all of us.


we need only peace! NO WAR!

I love you all :)

6 комментариев:

Mathurine комментирует...

our hearts are with you, I hope there will be peace soon !!!

andrada.
romania

Anaid комментирует...

i hope all this will be soon over!
Diana
Romania

Leluchi комментирует...

mathurine,anaid thanks!

Ralph Hälbig комментирует...

I Dear Leluchi, I think on you!! Make Photos - I think it would be help also - for you soul it is important to work and to have contact! We see us soon! Rappo

Leluchi комментирует...

Dear Ralph, thank you for your support.
Hope see you soon! :)
I wish you all the best!

ალექსანდრო.. комментирует...

მმმ
მომწონს შენი ფოტოები..
კარგი ჰარ..